2-Child Limited Warranty Policy
Real Nappies products are made from premium quality materials, and we are proud to provide this extra warranty so that you can be assured to save even more by using them not just for one child, but for your second child as well.
The 2-child limited warranty only applies for a maximum of 3 years from the date of purchase and is non-transferable between parties. We do not cover nappies purchased second-hand. This warranty only applies to nappies and covers bought directly from our website.
You must register for the warranty within 30 days of the purchase and provide all of the required details: full name, contact details, date/place of purchase, order number, children’s date of birth (or expected). Proof of purchase from us is essential.
Our limited warranty only covers manufacturing defects on Real Nappies branded products and is limited to the prefolds, night-time boosters, Snug Wraps (PUL cover), loose seams and zippers.
We do not cover, including but not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear: staining, piling, loose seams on prefolds, relaxed elastics, natural fabric curling and shrinking.
- Damage to product after use, whether accidental or intentional.
- User error
- Drying products with PUL under high heat
- Inadequate washing
- Excessive use of fabric softeners or bleach
- Washing products over 60 degrees
- Ammonia build-up and damage from inadequate washing
- Inadequate maintenance of the velcro (not using the wash tabs or allowing lint buildup)
- Inadequate storage
- Leaks are not covered unless it is an issue in the PUL fabric, which must be sent back for inspection before replacement. Leaks are usually caused by a fit issue or inadequate absorbency.
If you do experience a failure with a Real Nappies product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
We may or may not require inspecting the product to deem it faulty and usually require high quality images of the issue.
The choice of how to remedy the defect (repair, replacement, refund or none of the preceding) will be at the sole discretion of Real Nappies. If the product is no longer being manufactured or supplied we may replace it with another model which is as close as possible to the original purchased product.
Please also refer to our standard terms-and-conditions.
If you wish to make a claim under our 2-Child Limited Warranty. Please CLICK HERE